Coromandel Zipline Tours
- Duration: 150 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Coromandel Town, Waikato
Glide through the forest on this unique zipline canopy tour and experience Coromandel’s breath-taking native forest from all levels, as you fly above the trees and walk beneath the ferns.
Two of our expert guides will greet and outfit you with safety equipment and take you on a spectacular 15 minute train ride on New Zealand’s only mountain railway to the start of your Ziplining experience. You will glide along eight ziplines ranging from 50 to 200 meters crossing gullies and streams, and hear about Driving Creek’s transformation from kauri logging and gold mining to a thriving hand-planted native forest
Please check that:
- Everyone in the booking is not over 120 kg.
- All children are 6+ years old.
- Children 13 and under are accompanied by an adult 17+ years old.
- You arrive 15 minutes prior to your tour time.